Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[XR Interaction Toolkit] Tracked Device Drag Threshold Multiplier is not squared in XRUIInputModule
UIInputModule.trackedDeviceDragThresholdMultiplier is not being used correctly when calculating the effective drag threshold. The result of eventSystem.dragThreshold * eventSystem.dragThreshold is being multiplied by this scale multiplier rather than squaring the result of eventSystem.dragThreshold * pixelDragThresholdMultiplier. The tooltip indicates that it should be scaling the Drag Threshold instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"