Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[XR Interaction Toolkit] Tracked Device Drag Threshold Multiplier is not squared in XRUIInputModule
UIInputModule.trackedDeviceDragThresholdMultiplier is not being used correctly when calculating the effective drag threshold. The result of eventSystem.dragThreshold * eventSystem.dragThreshold is being multiplied by this scale multiplier rather than squaring the result of eventSystem.dragThreshold * pixelDragThresholdMultiplier. The tooltip indicates that it should be scaling the Drag Threshold instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first