Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-pre.6
Found in [Package]
[XR Interaction Toolkit] ARGestureInteractor can filter out valid gesture interactables that are still within the camera
The ARGestureInteractor class incorrectly filters out some ARBaseGestureInteractable objects when generating valid targets for interaction each frame. It will only include those objects whose Transform position is within the camera frustum rather than any part of the object's bounds, and it can fail to include objects that are very close to the camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The values returned by "Input.compass.timestamp" on Android do not correspond to the timestamp format (in seconds since 1970) as indicated in Unity's Documentation
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing