Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-pre.6
Found in [Package]
[XR Interaction Toolkit] ARGestureInteractor can filter out valid gesture interactables that are still within the camera
The ARGestureInteractor class incorrectly filters out some ARBaseGestureInteractable objects when generating valid targets for interaction each frame. It will only include those objects whose Transform position is within the camera frustum rather than any part of the object's bounds, and it can fail to include objects that are very close to the camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released