Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/217
InputDebugger window does not reflect the movement and interaction with GearVR HMD, controller or Daydream HMD.
InputDebugger shows occasional inconsistent frames of HMDs and Controllers positions/updates, but does not update real time. (Daydream controller is noted not to be supported in this version of 2018.2 and is supported in 2018.3)
With Android Studio on, it does read the movement and interactions, but does not translate into the debugging window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused