Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/217
InputDebugger window does not reflect the movement and interaction with GearVR HMD, controller or Daydream HMD.
InputDebugger shows occasional inconsistent frames of HMDs and Controllers positions/updates, but does not update real time. (Daydream controller is noted not to be supported in this version of 2018.2 and is supported in 2018.3)
With Android Studio on, it does read the movement and interactions, but does not translate into the debugging window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities