Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/217
InputDebugger window does not reflect the movement and interaction with GearVR HMD, controller or Daydream HMD.
InputDebugger shows occasional inconsistent frames of HMDs and Controllers positions/updates, but does not update real time. (Daydream controller is noted not to be supported in this version of 2018.2 and is supported in 2018.3)
With Android Studio on, it does read the movement and interactions, but does not translate into the debugging window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button