Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.x, 9.x
Fixed in 8.x
Found in [Package]
7.2.x, 8.x, 9.x
[XR][Android] Excessive Shader Build times when buliding Player on Android
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging