Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a8
"XmlSchemaException" error appears when creating UIDocument in UI Toolkit
1. Open the attached project "1424280.zip"
2. In the Project window press right-click and Create>UI Toolkit>UI Document
Expected result: UI Document is created in the Project window
Actual result: Error appears in the Console window: "XmlSchemaException: The 'value' attribute must be present in facet"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.34f1
Could not test: 2021.2.0a1 - 2021.2.0a11 - due to various package errors in the Console window
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
- Not reproducible in a new project
- Could not find the exact version where the regression happened due to various package errors affecting the reproduction process
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a8):
Fixed in: 2023.1.0a8
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b7):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0b7
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.18f1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.18f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.13f1):
FIxed in: 2021.3.13f1