Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a8
"XmlSchemaException" error appears when creating UIDocument in UI Toolkit
1. Open the attached project "1424280.zip"
2. In the Project window press right-click and Create>UI Toolkit>UI Document
Expected result: UI Document is created in the Project window
Actual result: Error appears in the Console window: "XmlSchemaException: The 'value' attribute must be present in facet"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.34f1
Could not test: 2021.2.0a1 - 2021.2.0a11 - due to various package errors in the Console window
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
- Not reproducible in a new project
- Could not find the exact version where the regression happened due to various package errors affecting the reproduction process
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes