Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
XCode project has errors when building with Mono2x scripting backend and stripping enabled
1. Open new project
2. Set build target to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to Mono 2x
4. Set Stripping level to anything other than "Disabled"
5. Build and open in XCode
6. Try building to device
Notice that there are errors:
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4090:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity' (line 4090 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4097:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI' (line 4097 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded