Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
XCode project has errors when building with Mono2x scripting backend and stripping enabled
1. Open new project
2. Set build target to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to Mono 2x
4. Set Stripping level to anything other than "Disabled"
5. Build and open in XCode
6. Try building to device
Notice that there are errors:
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4090:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity' (line 4090 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4097:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI' (line 4097 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR