Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
XCode project has errors when building with Mono2x scripting backend and stripping enabled
1. Open new project
2. Set build target to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to Mono 2x
4. Set Stripping level to anything other than "Disabled"
5. Build and open in XCode
6. Try building to device
Notice that there are errors:
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4090:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity' (line 4090 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4097:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI' (line 4097 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute