Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
XCode project has errors when building with Mono2x scripting backend and stripping enabled
1. Open new project
2. Set build target to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to Mono 2x
4. Set Stripping level to anything other than "Disabled"
5. Build and open in XCode
6. Try building to device
Notice that there are errors:
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4090:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity' (line 4090 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4097:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI' (line 4097 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project