Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
XCode project has errors when building with Mono2x scripting backend and stripping enabled
1. Open new project
2. Set build target to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to Mono 2x
4. Set Stripping level to anything other than "Disabled"
5. Build and open in XCode
6. Try building to device
Notice that there are errors:
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4090:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity' (line 4090 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )
/IOS Build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.cpp:4097:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI' (line 4097 RegisterMonoModules.cpp )"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable