Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[XCode] [iOS] "UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS" is set to 1 by default
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS platform
3. Open Xcode project
4. Open "Classes/Preprocessor.h" code
5. Notice that "UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS" is by default set to 1:
#define UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS 1
Expected behaviour: "UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS" should be set to 1 only if it is required for the project.
Actual behaviour "UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS" is set to 1 by default.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.4p4, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2
Unity 5.3.7p4 build did not have "UNITY_USES_REMOTE_NOTIFICATIONS" defined at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%