Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
XBox One Build Settings always show Open Download Page button, if it is not covered by license
Build Settings: XBox One always contains Open Download Page button, if it is not covered by license
1. Create a license (free or pro) that does not cover XBox One.
2. Run Unity and activate license from step 1.
3. Open Edit -> Build Settings.
4. Select XBox One.
Observe button "Open Download page".
Expected result: Go to Online Store or Contact sales button.
Works correct in 5.3.0f4.
Works incorrect in 5.4 and 5.5, 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project