Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
WWW returns incorrect HTTP status 100 when POST data is relatively large
1. Run /Assets/WebPlayerTemplates/server.js (in the attached project) using node.js.
2. Open the project attached to the post in Unity, play.
3. Click 'Small post', notice that status returns 200.
4. Click 'large post', notice that is 100 returned, even if the server returns 200.
5. Only happens when .postValues members contain more than ~1000 characters.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted