Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[WWW] New WWW object without internet connection doesn't set Error field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "WWW test.zip"
2. Open scene "Test" and play it
3. Notice output in console: "WWW.isDone: true WWW.error: <> WWW.text: <OK>"
4. Turn off internet in a way that is convenient for you
5. Play scene again and notice that WWW.error part in output is empty
Expected result: Console output is "WWW.error: <Failed to connect to 184.108.40.206 port 80: Network unreachable>"
Notes: If WWW connection address is changed to domain name instead of address (e.g. "http://google.com") error is shown as expected.
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible on:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website