Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WWW] New WWW object without internet connection doesn't set Error field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "WWW test.zip"
2. Open scene "Test" and play it
3. Notice output in console: "WWW.isDone: true WWW.error: <> WWW.text: <OK>"
4. Turn off internet in a way that is convenient for you
5. Play scene again and notice that WWW.error part in output is empty
Expected result: Console output is "WWW.error: <Failed to connect to 126.96.36.199 port 80: Network unreachable>"
Notes: If WWW connection address is changed to domain name instead of address (e.g. "http://google.com") error is shown as expected.
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible on:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window