Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WWW] New WWW object without internet connection doesn't set Error field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "WWW test.zip"
2. Open scene "Test" and play it
3. Notice output in console: "WWW.isDone: true WWW.error: <> WWW.text: <OK>"
4. Turn off internet in a way that is convenient for you
5. Play scene again and notice that WWW.error part in output is empty
Expected result: Console output is "WWW.error: <Failed to connect to 18.104.22.168 port 80: Network unreachable>"
Notes: If WWW connection address is changed to domain name instead of address (e.g. "http://google.com") error is shown as expected.
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
Not reproducible on:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'