Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[WWW,iOS] Creating a WWW request without saving a reference to it triggers a crash.
1. Deploy and click on "Post static (this sends a ~500kb www request to http://requestb.in/1dvc6m41?inspect without waiting for the request to complete with yield).
2. Observe that the app crashes with same error as the user's project (https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/590)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph
Aug 25, 2015 11:37
It would be nice to get more info about this.
I assume something like
public static void Post(string url)
triggers this bug (but not always) and crash in XCode points to EXC_BAD_ACCESS in UnityReportWWWFinishedLoadingData
and you can fix this issue by using basic www yield example as base code