Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[WWW,iOS] Creating a WWW request without saving a reference to it triggers a crash.
1. Deploy and click on "Post static (this sends a ~500kb www request to http://requestb.in/1dvc6m41?inspect without waiting for the request to complete with yield).
2. Observe that the app crashes with same error as the user's project (https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/590)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated