Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[WWW,iOS] Creating a WWW request without saving a reference to it triggers a crash.
1. Deploy and click on "Post static (this sends a ~500kb www request to http://requestb.in/1dvc6m41?inspect without waiting for the request to complete with yield).
2. Observe that the app crashes with same error as the user's project (https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/590)
All about bugs
- A project fails to build for WebGL if the project name contains UTF-8 symbols
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- The Hub does not prompt to install the required version for the Project if the version is older than 2019.2