Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[WWW,iOS] Creating a WWW request without saving a reference to it triggers a crash.
1. Deploy and click on "Post static (this sends a ~500kb www request to http://requestb.in/1dvc6m41?inspect without waiting for the request to complete with yield).
2. Observe that the app crashes with same error as the user's project (https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/590)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor