Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[WWW,iOS] Creating a WWW request without saving a reference to it triggers a crash.
1. Deploy and click on "Post static (this sends a ~500kb www request to http://requestb.in/1dvc6m41?inspect without waiting for the request to complete with yield).
2. Observe that the app crashes with same error as the user's project (https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/590)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform