Search Issue Tracker
[WWW] [iOS] [Android] Status and other keys missing from WWW.responseHeaders on mobile
1. Play the attached project in editor & click "Header test", notice the printed out responseHeaders.
2. Deploy the same project to iOS or Android notice, that some of the headers are missing. For example there is no Status key on iOS, and even if there is a key value pair for status on android, the Status key itself is null.
(see the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used