Search Issue Tracker
[WWW] [iOS] [Android] Status and other keys missing from WWW.responseHeaders on mobile
1. Play the attached project in editor & click "Header test", notice the printed out responseHeaders.
2. Deploy the same project to iOS or Android notice, that some of the headers are missing. For example there is no Status key on iOS, and even if there is a key value pair for status on android, the Status key itself is null.
(see the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder