Search Issue Tracker
[WWW] [iOS] [Android] Status and other keys missing from WWW.responseHeaders on mobile
1. Play the attached project in editor & click "Header test", notice the printed out responseHeaders.
2. Deploy the same project to iOS or Android notice, that some of the headers are missing. For example there is no Status key on iOS, and even if there is a key value pair for status on android, the Status key itself is null.
(see the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"