Search Issue Tracker
[WWW] [iOS] [Android] Status and other keys missing from WWW.responseHeaders on mobile
1. Play the attached project in editor & click "Header test", notice the printed out responseHeaders.
2. Deploy the same project to iOS or Android notice, that some of the headers are missing. For example there is no Status key on iOS, and even if there is a key value pair for status on android, the Status key itself is null.
(see the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error