Search Issue Tracker
[WWW] [iOS] [Android] Status and other keys missing from WWW.responseHeaders on mobile
1. Play the attached project in editor & click "Header test", notice the printed out responseHeaders.
2. Deploy the same project to iOS or Android notice, that some of the headers are missing. For example there is no Status key on iOS, and even if there is a key value pair for status on android, the Status key itself is null.
(see the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.