Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[WWW] Getting error message 'Coroutine continue failure' when stopping a WWW coroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene
3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCoroutine(IEnumerator)' to invoke the stopping of corresponding WWW coroutine
4. Notice the 'Coroutine continue failure' error printed out in the console
StopAllCoroutines does not throw the error.
Even with the printed error, the coroutines seem to stop as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh