Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[WWW] Getting error message 'Coroutine continue failure' when stopping a WWW coroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene
3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCoroutine(IEnumerator)' to invoke the stopping of corresponding WWW coroutine
4. Notice the 'Coroutine continue failure' error printed out in the console
StopAllCoroutines does not throw the error.
Even with the printed error, the coroutines seem to stop as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type