Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[WWW] Getting error message 'Coroutine continue failure' when stopping a WWW coroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene
3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCoroutine(IEnumerator)' to invoke the stopping of corresponding WWW coroutine
4. Notice the 'Coroutine continue failure' error printed out in the console
StopAllCoroutines does not throw the error.
Even with the printed error, the coroutines seem to stop as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped