Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[WWW] Getting error message 'Coroutine continue failure' when stopping a WWW coroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene
3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCoroutine(IEnumerator)' to invoke the stopping of corresponding WWW coroutine
4. Notice the 'Coroutine continue failure' error printed out in the console
StopAllCoroutines does not throw the error.
Even with the printed error, the coroutines seem to stop as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off