Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[WWW] Getting error message 'Coroutine continue failure' when stopping a WWW coroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene
3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCoroutine(IEnumerator)' to invoke the stopping of corresponding WWW coroutine
4. Notice the 'Coroutine continue failure' error printed out in the console
StopAllCoroutines does not throw the error.
Even with the printed error, the coroutines seem to stop as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh