Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
WWW.responseHeaders "STATUS" key is NULL in Android
In the editor there is a "STATUS" key in the WWW.responseHeaders. However in Android device there is no such key, but exists a "NULL" key, which holds the http response value.
Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) with Android 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles