Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
WWW.responseHeaders "STATUS" key is NULL in Android
In the editor there is a "STATUS" key in the WWW.responseHeaders. However in Android device there is no such key, but exists a "NULL" key, which holds the http response value.
Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) with Android 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect