Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[Windows] WWW does not support IPv6 urls
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup local python server with IPv6 support
1. Install Python 3.5
2. Setup Environment variable path so you can use Python in Command line
3. Place 'test.py' script somewhere in your computer
4. Open Command line and navigate this script and launch it with 'python test.py'
5. Open browser and type: http://[::1]:8080 and you should be able to browse directories
2) Open 'repro' project
3) Open 'Untitled' scene and run it
4) In text box type http://[::1]:8080 and press 'Test'
Results: Error: Could not resolve host
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'