Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
[WSA] DLLs with XAML resources fail to load those resources when plugin is placed in Unity project
Issues handling native plugins with resources. After successful build and launch any call of referenced plugin cause XamlParseException, because no resource file is copied to VS project.
Reproducible on 5.3.5p2, 5.4.0b21.
1. Open project "Winsdkfb Sample23.zip".
2. Build for WSA Universal 10 and Run with Visual Studio.
3. Check that plugin related .xbf files are not present in the Visual Studio project.
Why won't fix: Microsoft doesn't seem to support compiling XAML pages into class libraries without referencing the original .csproj file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project