Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WSA][UWP] D3D type failing to display touchscreen keyboard on Windows Store 10 platform
Building to UWP platform D3D solution type, touchscreen keyboard doesn't open selecting input fields.
Since this is by design, it should be documented in manual.
This is by design. D3D solution type doesn't support touchscreen keyboard. Instead D3D, use XAML type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once