Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WSA][UWP] D3D type failing to display touchscreen keyboard on Windows Store 10 platform
Building to UWP platform D3D solution type, touchscreen keyboard doesn't open selecting input fields.
Since this is by design, it should be documented in manual.
This is by design. D3D solution type doesn't support touchscreen keyboard. Instead D3D, use XAML type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()