Search Issue Tracker
[WSA][UWP]Plugins marked compatible with .NET scripting backend, participates while building with il2cpp backend
The real bug here is Assets\CryptAES\Universal\CryptAES.dll is marked as compatible with .Dot Net backend. But even though we're building for il2cpp, the editor throws an error
ArgumentException: The Assembly PCLCrypto is referenced by CryptAES ('Assets/CryptAES/Universal/CryptAES.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:147)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:185)
Editor shouldn't have tried to extract types from this dll.
1. Build attached project
2. See the ArgumentException error
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project