Search Issue Tracker
[WSA][UWP]Plugins marked compatible with .NET scripting backend, participates while building with il2cpp backend
The real bug here is Assets\CryptAES\Universal\CryptAES.dll is marked as compatible with .Dot Net backend. But even though we're building for il2cpp, the editor throws an error
ArgumentException: The Assembly PCLCrypto is referenced by CryptAES ('Assets/CryptAES/Universal/CryptAES.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:147)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:185)
Editor shouldn't have tried to extract types from this dll.
1. Build attached project
2. See the ArgumentException error
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment