Search Issue Tracker
[WSA][UWP]Plugins marked compatible with .NET scripting backend, participates while building with il2cpp backend
The real bug here is Assets\CryptAES\Universal\CryptAES.dll is marked as compatible with .Dot Net backend. But even though we're building for il2cpp, the editor throws an error
ArgumentException: The Assembly PCLCrypto is referenced by CryptAES ('Assets/CryptAES/Universal/CryptAES.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:147)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:185)
Editor shouldn't have tried to extract types from this dll.
1. Build attached project
2. See the ArgumentException error
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API