Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WSA] Unsupported internal call for Marshal.QueryInterface errors is thrown when deploying a UWP build with il2cpp backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(QueryInterfaceRepro.zip)
2. Open the test scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal
5. Open VS solution
6. Deploy on local machine
7. Observe the error
Actual results: Unity throws the error
Expected results: Error should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position