Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WSA] Unsupported internal call for Marshal.QueryInterface errors is thrown when deploying a UWP build with il2cpp backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(QueryInterfaceRepro.zip)
2. Open the test scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal
5. Open VS solution
6. Deploy on local machine
7. Observe the error
Actual results: Unity throws the error
Expected results: Error should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"