Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] TouchScreen keyboard input doesn't work on UWP builds
Reproducible on 5.3.5 p1 - p6 versions.
Regression from 5.3.5p1.
Works fine on 5.4.0b24.
Issue reproducible on WSA Universal 10. WSA 8.1 works fine.
1. open project "input.zip".
2. build to WSA Universal 10 (.net or il2cpp backend).
3. deploy on tablet. Tap on input field and try to input any text. No input from touchscreen keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- Severe flickering in Unity 2020.3.21f1 with OpenXR on HL2
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled