Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] TouchScreen keyboard input doesn't work on UWP builds
Reproducible on 5.3.5 p1 - p6 versions.
Regression from 5.3.5p1.
Works fine on 5.4.0b24.
Issue reproducible on WSA Universal 10. WSA 8.1 works fine.
1. open project "input.zip".
2. build to WSA Universal 10 (.net or il2cpp backend).
3. deploy on tablet. Tap on input field and try to input any text. No input from touchscreen keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once