Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] TouchScreen keyboard input doesn't work on UWP builds
Reproducible on 5.3.5 p1 - p6 versions.
Regression from 5.3.5p1.
Works fine on 5.4.0b24.
Issue reproducible on WSA Universal 10. WSA 8.1 works fine.
1. open project "input.zip".
2. build to WSA Universal 10 (.net or il2cpp backend).
3. deploy on tablet. Tap on input field and try to input any text. No input from touchscreen keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"