Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] TouchScreen keyboard input doesn't work on UWP builds
Reproducible on 5.3.5 p1 - p6 versions.
Regression from 5.3.5p1.
Works fine on 5.4.0b24.
Issue reproducible on WSA Universal 10. WSA 8.1 works fine.
1. open project "input.zip".
2. build to WSA Universal 10 (.net or il2cpp backend).
3. deploy on tablet. Tap on input field and try to input any text. No input from touchscreen keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()