Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] TouchScreen keyboard input doesn't work on UWP builds
Reproducible on 5.3.5 p1 - p6 versions.
Regression from 5.3.5p1.
Works fine on 5.4.0b24.
Issue reproducible on WSA Universal 10. WSA 8.1 works fine.
1. open project "input.zip".
2. build to WSA Universal 10 (.net or il2cpp backend).
3. deploy on tablet. Tap on input field and try to input any text. No input from touchscreen keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button