Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[WSA] Reference Rewriter fails with target -System.Data.dll under IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_997876-Holo_empty2.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Observe the error
Actual results: Unable to build the project
Expected results: Build the project
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4
Backported to: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'