Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[WSA] Profiler is blocked by Windows Firewall in 5.5.0b11
1.Build any project to Windows Store Apps using Development build (with or without Auto-connect profiler)
2. Deploy to a remote machine
3. Go back to Editor and open Profiler window
4. Open active profiler
5. The list is empty, there is no WSA player to connect to
6. Now disable Firewall and try again
7. Everything works as expected
Introduced in 5.5b11. Before that profiler wasn't blocked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems