Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[WSA] Profiler is blocked by Windows Firewall in 5.5.0b11
1.Build any project to Windows Store Apps using Development build (with or without Auto-connect profiler)
2. Deploy to a remote machine
3. Go back to Editor and open Profiler window
4. Open active profiler
5. The list is empty, there is no WSA player to connect to
6. Now disable Firewall and try again
7. Everything works as expected
Introduced in 5.5b11. Before that profiler wasn't blocked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode