Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] UWP platform memory leak on empty project
Reproduced on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23.
Not reproducible on 5.3.4f1.
1. create an empty project.
2. build to WSA Universal 10.
3. build and run with diagnostic tools. Memory usage starts to increase.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard