Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[WSA] UWP platform memory leak on empty project
Reproduced on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23.
Not reproducible on 5.3.4f1.
1. create an empty project.
2. build to WSA Universal 10.
3. build and run with diagnostic tools. Memory usage starts to increase.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually