Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] UWP platform memory leak on empty project
Reproduced on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23.
Not reproducible on 5.3.4f1.
1. create an empty project.
2. build to WSA Universal 10.
3. build and run with diagnostic tools. Memory usage starts to increase.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown