Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[WSA] UWP platform memory leak on empty project
Reproduced on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23.
Not reproducible on 5.3.4f1.
1. create an empty project.
2. build to WSA Universal 10.
3. build and run with diagnostic tools. Memory usage starts to increase.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash