Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[WSA] UWP platform memory leak on empty project
Reproduced on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23.
Not reproducible on 5.3.4f1.
1. create an empty project.
2. build to WSA Universal 10.
3. build and run with diagnostic tools. Memory usage starts to increase.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position