Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[WSA] Player throws System.TypeInitializationException exception on launch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "872058.zip"
2. Build for WSA Universal 10/8.1
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine with debug/release configuration
Expected result: player doesn't crash on launch
Actual result: player crashes on launch with an exception (image attached)
Not reproducible with Master configuration
Not reproducible with il2cpp scripting backend
Reproducible with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible with: 5.3.1f1
(Callstack and output attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.