Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] physx error in sample scene
Unity sample car AI scene throws some physx errors:
PxVehicleComputeSprungMasses: Unable to determine sprung masses. Please check the values in sprungMassCoordinates.
(Filename: C:/buildslave/physx/build/Source/PhysXVehicle/src/PxVehicleUpdate.cpp Line: 356)
1. build and run attached project on WSA platform;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts