Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] Orientation issues on tablets
In tablet mode, application ignores default orientation settings.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 on Surface 3 and 4.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip".
2. in player settings set default orientation to "Landscape-right".
3. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
4. set tablet in "Tablet mode". Put it in "Portrait" orientation.
5. open generated project. In package.appxmanifest change orientation only to "Portrait flipped".
6. deploy on tablet. Observe how first splash screen is displayed in "Portrait-flipped" orientation (orientation set in app manifest).
Second splash screen displayed in "Portrait" orientation (current tablet orientation).
Third splash screen displayed in "Landscape-right" orientation (editor player settings orientation).
This is the most bizarre combination for orientations. Sometimes application starts a bit shifted, like in this case 804577.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()