Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] Orientation issues on tablets
In tablet mode, application ignores default orientation settings.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 on Surface 3 and 4.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip".
2. in player settings set default orientation to "Landscape-right".
3. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
4. set tablet in "Tablet mode". Put it in "Portrait" orientation.
5. open generated project. In package.appxmanifest change orientation only to "Portrait flipped".
6. deploy on tablet. Observe how first splash screen is displayed in "Portrait-flipped" orientation (orientation set in app manifest).
Second splash screen displayed in "Portrait" orientation (current tablet orientation).
Third splash screen displayed in "Landscape-right" orientation (editor player settings orientation).
This is the most bizarre combination for orientations. Sometimes application starts a bit shifted, like in this case 804577.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once