Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] Orientation issues on tablets
In tablet mode, application ignores default orientation settings.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 on Surface 3 and 4.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip".
2. in player settings set default orientation to "Landscape-right".
3. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
4. set tablet in "Tablet mode". Put it in "Portrait" orientation.
5. open generated project. In package.appxmanifest change orientation only to "Portrait flipped".
6. deploy on tablet. Observe how first splash screen is displayed in "Portrait-flipped" orientation (orientation set in app manifest).
Second splash screen displayed in "Portrait" orientation (current tablet orientation).
Third splash screen displayed in "Landscape-right" orientation (editor player settings orientation).
This is the most bizarre combination for orientations. Sometimes application starts a bit shifted, like in this case 804577.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button