Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[WSA] Missing "wifiControl" in Capabilities for UWP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Click on "File" -> "Build Settings"
4. Click on "Player Settings"
5. In the Inspector click on "Publishing Settings". You will not find "wifiControl" in this settings
Expected results: You should be available to set "wifiControl" capability
Actual results: Missing "wifiControl" in Capabilities for UWP
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"