Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] LightmapSettings is null error
On WSA 8.1 platform with 5.3.5p6 getting "LightmapSettings is null" error.
Regression in 5.3.5p6. Previous versions work fine.
Not reproducible on 5.4.0b24.
UWP platform works fine.
1. open project "terrainTest.zip".
2. build to WSA 8.1 platform.
3. build and run generated project with Debug x86 configuration.
4. game crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 25)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()