Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] LightmapSettings is null error
On WSA 8.1 platform with 5.3.5p6 getting "LightmapSettings is null" error.
Regression in 5.3.5p6. Previous versions work fine.
Not reproducible on 5.4.0b24.
UWP platform works fine.
1. open project "terrainTest.zip".
2. build to WSA 8.1 platform.
3. build and run generated project with Debug x86 configuration.
4. game crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 25)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API