Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] LightmapSettings is null error
On WSA 8.1 platform with 5.3.5p6 getting "LightmapSettings is null" error.
Regression in 5.3.5p6. Previous versions work fine.
Not reproducible on 5.4.0b24.
UWP platform works fine.
1. open project "terrainTest.zip".
2. build to WSA 8.1 platform.
3. build and run generated project with Debug x86 configuration.
4. game crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 25)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project