Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] In tablet mode application starts a bit shifted deployed in portrait mode
Reproducible on Surface 3, 4 tablets with 5.3, 5.4 versions on UWP platform.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip";
2. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
3. deploy project on tablet. Before that, make sure tablet is in "tablet mode" and in landscape orientation.
4. wait till application starts. Close application or stop it in Visual Studio.
5. change orientation to portrait. Wait till tablet changes to portrait orientation.
6. deploy application again or start it from start menu.
7. observe that application starts a bit shifted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once