Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] In tablet mode application starts a bit shifted deployed in portrait mode
Reproducible on Surface 3, 4 tablets with 5.3, 5.4 versions on UWP platform.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip";
2. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
3. deploy project on tablet. Before that, make sure tablet is in "tablet mode" and in landscape orientation.
4. wait till application starts. Close application or stop it in Visual Studio.
5. change orientation to portrait. Wait till tablet changes to portrait orientation.
6. deploy application again or start it from start menu.
7. observe that application starts a bit shifted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows