Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] In tablet mode application starts a bit shifted deployed in portrait mode
Reproducible on Surface 3, 4 tablets with 5.3, 5.4 versions on UWP platform.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip";
2. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
3. deploy project on tablet. Before that, make sure tablet is in "tablet mode" and in landscape orientation.
4. wait till application starts. Close application or stop it in Visual Studio.
5. change orientation to portrait. Wait till tablet changes to portrait orientation.
6. deploy application again or start it from start menu.
7. observe that application starts a bit shifted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator