Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] In tablet mode application starts a bit shifted deployed in portrait mode
Reproducible on Surface 3, 4 tablets with 5.3, 5.4 versions on UWP platform.
1. open project "SplashTest.zip";
2. build to WSA Universal 10 platform.
3. deploy project on tablet. Before that, make sure tablet is in "tablet mode" and in landscape orientation.
4. wait till application starts. Close application or stop it in Visual Studio.
5. change orientation to portrait. Wait till tablet changes to portrait orientation.
6. deploy application again or start it from start menu.
7. observe that application starts a bit shifted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model