Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[WSA] Exception: Failed to locate is thrown when opening Build Settings with Windows 10 build 16257 or higher
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Build Settings
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Observe the exception:
Exception: Failed to locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools\..\IDE\devenv.com
Actual results: Exception is thrown
Expected results: Exception should not be thrown
Make sure you are running Windows 10 build 16257 or higher
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string