Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] EventType.ScrollWheel is not detected
Reproducible on 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10 versions.
1. Open project "SmallerScrollDetecter.zip".
2. Play it in the editor. Press right-click, left-click, scroll the scroll wheel. All these events are detected.
3. Build project to WSA or UWP platform.
4. Build and run generated project. Try to scroll. Scroll wheel event is not detected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted