Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] EventType.ScrollWheel is not detected
Reproducible on 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10 versions.
1. Open project "SmallerScrollDetecter.zip".
2. Play it in the editor. Press right-click, left-click, scroll the scroll wheel. All these events are detected.
3. Build project to WSA or UWP platform.
4. Build and run generated project. Try to scroll. Scroll wheel event is not detected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode