Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] EventType.ScrollWheel is not detected
Reproducible on 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10 versions.
1. Open project "SmallerScrollDetecter.zip".
2. Play it in the editor. Press right-click, left-click, scroll the scroll wheel. All these events are detected.
3. Build project to WSA or UWP platform.
4. Build and run generated project. Try to scroll. Scroll wheel event is not detected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area