Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] EventType.ScrollWheel is not detected
Reproducible on 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10 versions.
1. Open project "SmallerScrollDetecter.zip".
2. Play it in the editor. Press right-click, left-click, scroll the scroll wheel. All these events are detected.
3. Build project to WSA or UWP platform.
4. Build and run generated project. Try to scroll. Scroll wheel event is not detected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete