Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] EventType.ScrollWheel is not detected
Reproducible on 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10 versions.
1. Open project "SmallerScrollDetecter.zip".
2. Play it in the editor. Press right-click, left-click, scroll the scroll wheel. All these events are detected.
3. Build project to WSA or UWP platform.
4. Build and run generated project. Try to scroll. Scroll wheel event is not detected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)