Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[WSA] Can not switch to 'Windows Store' platform when Windows 10 SDK UAP folder does not exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Platforms folder
2. Rename the UAP folder to something else, for e.g. UAP2
3. Create a new project
4. Switch platform to Windows Store
5. On selection, exception appears in console and there's no way to actually switch
Expected result: You should be able to switch platform to Windows store
Actual result: On selection, exception appears in console and there's no way to actually switch
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website