Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Build and Run On option is greyed out selecting Universal 10 SDK
Impossible to select Build and Run on target, when Universal 10 SDK is selected.
Repro image: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/w6q8RcMkR27kg8v
Expected to be the same behavior as selecting Universal 8.1 SDK, where you can select Build and Run target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform