Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[WSA] Build and Run On option is greyed out selecting Universal 10 SDK
Impossible to select Build and Run on target, when Universal 10 SDK is selected.
Repro image: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/w6q8RcMkR27kg8v
Expected to be the same behavior as selecting Universal 8.1 SDK, where you can select Build and Run target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes