Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Build and Run On option is greyed out selecting Universal 10 SDK
Impossible to select Build and Run on target, when Universal 10 SDK is selected.
Repro image: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/w6q8RcMkR27kg8v
Expected to be the same behavior as selecting Universal 8.1 SDK, where you can select Build and Run target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode