Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong values get copied when copying long values in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "PropertyULong.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select "SAMPLE" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Copy the "Asset GUID" struct in the Inspector
5. Paste into the "Asset GUID" struct in the Inspector
Expected result: "Unsigned Long" value in the "Asset GUID" struct stays 9223372036854775807
Actual result: "Unsigned Long" value in the "Asset GUID" struct changes to -1
Reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (copying in the Inspector doesn't exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Deferred not working on Android
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template