Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Wrong scaling in the render paths view mode
How to reproduce
1) Open gfx tests project https://ono.unity3d.com/test-data/gfx-tests
2) Open scene /857-BakedLighting_LightModes_ShadowMask_Terrain-subset.unity
3) Notice the size of the trees, as seen in the shaded view mode. See screenshot.
4) Change scene view mode to render paths. See screenshot.
Expected behavior: the trees are the same size in the two scene view modes
Observed behavior: trees are way too big in render paths view mode
Observed on trunk rev 1dbd3279c9c0 (2021.2.0a1.253)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete