Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Wrong scaling in the render paths view mode
How to reproduce
1) Open gfx tests project https://ono.unity3d.com/test-data/gfx-tests
2) Open scene /857-BakedLighting_LightModes_ShadowMask_Terrain-subset.unity
3) Notice the size of the trees, as seen in the shaded view mode. See screenshot.
4) Change scene view mode to render paths. See screenshot.
Expected behavior: the trees are the same size in the two scene view modes
Observed behavior: trees are way too big in render paths view mode
Observed on trunk rev 1dbd3279c9c0 (2021.2.0a1.253)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode