Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Wrong scaling in the render paths view mode
How to reproduce
1) Open gfx tests project https://ono.unity3d.com/test-data/gfx-tests
2) Open scene /857-BakedLighting_LightModes_ShadowMask_Terrain-subset.unity
3) Notice the size of the trees, as seen in the shaded view mode. See screenshot.
4) Change scene view mode to render paths. See screenshot.
Expected behavior: the trees are the same size in the two scene view modes
Observed behavior: trees are way too big in render paths view mode
Observed on trunk rev 1dbd3279c9c0 (2021.2.0a1.253)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name