Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Wrong instructions provided in error message when Input Button name is not setup
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and "SampleScene"
2. Enter playmode and open console, observe the error message thrown
Actual result - "ArgumentException: Input Button wat is not setup. To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input" error is thrown, which is wrong, since Input is not in a Project Settings anymore
Expected result - Error message contains this: "ArgumentException: Input Button wat is not setup. To change the input settings use: Edit -> Settings -> Input"
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a3
Fixed in - 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform