Search Issue Tracker
Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (9)
5. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (8)
6. Holding Shift select GameObject (3)
Expected result: GameObjects (8-3) are selected.
Actual result: GameObjects (0-3) are selected.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a6, 2021.1.23f1, 2020.3.19f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.1.22f1, 2020.3.18f1.
Couldn't reproduce because of issue 1340690: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a14.
Note: This can be reproduced while selecting Packages in a Project window as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator