Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (9)
5. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (8)
6. Holding Shift select GameObject (3)
Expected result: GameObjects (8-3) are selected.
Actual result: GameObjects (0-3) are selected.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a6, 2021.1.23f1, 2020.3.19f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.1.22f1, 2020.3.18f1.
Couldn't reproduce because of issue 1340690: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a14.
Note: This can be reproduced while selecting Packages in a Project window as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states