Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (9)
5. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (8)
6. Holding Shift select GameObject (3)
Expected result: GameObjects (8-3) are selected.
Actual result: GameObjects (0-3) are selected.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a6, 2021.1.23f1, 2020.3.19f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.1.22f1, 2020.3.18f1.
Couldn't reproduce because of issue 1340690: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a14.
Note: This can be reproduced while selecting Packages in a Project window as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values