Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (9)
5. Holding Ctrl select GameObject (8)
6. Holding Shift select GameObject (3)
Expected result: GameObjects (8-3) are selected.
Actual result: GameObjects (0-3) are selected.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a6, 2021.1.23f1, 2020.3.19f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.1.22f1, 2020.3.18f1.
Couldn't reproduce because of issue 1340690: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a14.
Note: This can be reproduced while selecting Packages in a Project window as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send