Search Issue Tracker
Wrong display of floats in the animator controller window.
In the animator controller window, the display of floating point values uses scientific notation inside blendtrees, but the display field is too small to show the whole number including the exponent, meaning a value such as:
is cropped to look like this:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file