Search Issue Tracker
Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WrapModeOnRenderTextureBug"
2. Select "test" render texture in the Project tab
3. Set Anti-Aliasing to "None" and Wrap Mode to "Mirror"
-Wrap doesn't work/apply
Actual result: Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Expected result: Wrap effects should apply even when Anti-Aliasing is set to "None"
Reproduced on: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced on Graphics APIs: Direct3D11, Vulkan, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES3
All about bugs
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'