Search Issue Tracker
Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WrapModeOnRenderTextureBug"
2. Select "test" render texture in the Project tab
3. Set Anti-Aliasing to "None" and Wrap Mode to "Mirror"
-Wrap doesn't work/apply
Actual result: Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Expected result: Wrap effects should apply even when Anti-Aliasing is set to "None"
Reproduced on: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced on Graphics APIs: Direct3D11, Vulkan, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window