Search Issue Tracker
Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WrapModeOnRenderTextureBug"
2. Select "test" render texture in the Project tab
3. Set Anti-Aliasing to "None" and Wrap Mode to "Mirror"
-Wrap doesn't work/apply
Actual result: Wrap Mode on Render Texture does not work unless Anti-Aliasing on the Render Texture is set to 2 or more
Expected result: Wrap effects should apply even when Anti-Aliasing is set to "None"
Reproduced on: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced on Graphics APIs: Direct3D11, Vulkan, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES3
Depth can't be mirrored. On the RenderTexture, set Depth Buffer to "No depth buffer". Then the mirror will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded