Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
[WP8]DLL post processing causes crash on startup
1. Open project "BustedDLL"
2. Build it with 4.3.4, open up the solution with VS and deploy (you might need to unblock the dll file first). App does not crash (but throws System.IO.FileNotFoundException when pressing a button)
3. Repeat the previous step with Unity 4.5.0f6 (build in a new empty folder). App crashes on startup
Log has "Failed to load assemblies.
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/aeedb04a1292f85a/Runtime/Scripting/MonoManager_WinRT.cpp Line: 31)"
Regression since 4.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 16, 2014 07:58
I had the same issue, but the 4.5.2 does not seems to fix the bug. Am I the only one ?
Jun 17, 2014 21:50
Is Unity 4.5.2 coming out soon? I really need to fix this.
Jun 06, 2014 15:19
We are facing same issue with our project. We need to make our project work on the 4.5. Please let me know whether you are updating the Unity for this issue if yes then please give us a date by when you are planning to release it.