Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
WorldSpace EmitOverDistance ParticleSystem detects invalid move when RigidBody is activated on a parent object
1. Open attached project
2. Run scene
3. Select DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis object deactivate Is Kinematic on rigidbogy
4. Particles will get emitted on a vector DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis + (DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis - origin)
Reproducible: 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`