Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
WorldSpace EmitOverDistance ParticleSystem detects invalid move when RigidBody is activated on a parent object
1. Open attached project
2. Run scene
3. Select DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis object deactivate Is Kinematic on rigidbogy
4. Particles will get emitted on a vector DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis + (DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis - origin)
Reproducible: 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.