Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
WorldSpace EmitOverDistance ParticleSystem detects invalid move when RigidBody is activated on a parent object
1. Open attached project
2. Run scene
3. Select DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis object deactivate Is Kinematic on rigidbogy
4. Particles will get emitted on a vector DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis + (DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis - origin)
Reproducible: 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.