Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
WorldSpace EmitOverDistance ParticleSystem detects invalid move when RigidBody is activated on a parent object
1. Open attached project
2. Run scene
3. Select DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis object deactivate Is Kinematic on rigidbogy
4. Particles will get emitted on a vector DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis + (DeactivateIsKinematicOnThis - origin)
Reproducible: 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas