Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
worldPositionStays argument is missing from Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent() in comparison with Transform.SetParent()
1. Open attached project "Undo.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Test.cs"
3. Observe line 13
Expected result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent takes a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Actual result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent does not take a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker