Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
worldPositionStays argument is missing from Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent() in comparison with Transform.SetParent()
1. Open attached project "Undo.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Test.cs"
3. Observe line 13
Expected result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent takes a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Actual result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent does not take a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds