Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
worldPositionStays argument is missing from Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent() in comparison with Transform.SetParent()
1. Open attached project "Undo.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Test.cs"
3. Observe line 13
Expected result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent takes a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Actual result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent does not take a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine