Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
worldPositionStays argument is missing from Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent() in comparison with Transform.SetParent()
1. Open attached project "Undo.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Test.cs"
3. Observe line 13
Expected result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent takes a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Actual result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent does not take a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events