Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
worldPositionStays argument is missing from Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent() in comparison with Transform.SetParent()
1. Open attached project "Undo.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Test.cs"
3. Observe line 13
Expected result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent takes a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Actual result: Unity.Undo.SetTransformParent does not take a "bool worldPositionStays = true" argument
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour