Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
WorldCollision crashes when spawning particles with World Collision enabled
1. Download project from the link and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Drag and Drop "ExplosionTomakHighQuality.prefab" into a Scene
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully plays a Particle System
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- The Stack trace and link to the Project are shared in the Comments section
- Workaround: As soon as you remove the two Sub Emitter entries from the Parent particle effect the crash disappears
Reproduced on Unity 2018.4.4f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1 and 2019.3.0a11
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.14f1 and 2018.4.3f1
Regression on Unity 2018.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Dec 25, 2019 13:38
As I sent the issue to you and see you fixed it I am very thankful and happy to use unity further in future.
So just writing to say Thank you ;)
Oct 01, 2019 11:13
2018.4.9f1 is still affected.
This workaround seems to work for us in the meantime: make sure your sub emitters have a high enough Max Particles setting.
If you have a particle system with Max Particles set to 5, and it has a sub emitter that spawns 7 particles for each parent particle, then the Max Particles of the sub emitter should be at least 5 × 7 = 35.
Aug 23, 2019 16:07
I've had this bug since 2019.1.9 for all that are affected.