Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
World Space Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture on build when Camera's Target Display is other than Display 1
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "ui_rendertex_build_test.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run the project
4. Observe the Build
Expected result: Canvas is rendered to the Render Texture
Actual result: Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a2
- Reproducible on Mac and Windows Standalone
- Not reproducible in Editor
- Not reproducible when using two displays
- Only reproducible when Canvas' Render Mode is set to World Space and Camera's Target Display is other than 'Display 1'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a12
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
FIxed in 2020.3.7f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.25f1