Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
World Space Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture on build when Camera's Target Display is other than Display 1
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "ui_rendertex_build_test.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run the project
4. Observe the Build
Expected result: Canvas is rendered to the Render Texture
Actual result: Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a2
- Reproducible on Mac and Windows Standalone
- Not reproducible in Editor
- Not reproducible when using two displays
- Only reproducible when Canvas' Render Mode is set to World Space and Camera's Target Display is other than 'Display 1'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP