Search Issue Tracker
World Space Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture on build when Camera's Target Display is other than Display 1
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "ui_rendertex_build_test.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run the project
4. Observe the Build
Expected result: Canvas is rendered to the Render Texture
Actual result: Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a2
- Reproducible on Mac and Windows Standalone
- Not reproducible in Editor
- Not reproducible when using two displays
- Only reproducible when Canvas' Render Mode is set to World Space and Camera's Target Display is other than 'Display 1'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules