Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
World Space Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture on build when Camera's Target Display is other than Display 1
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "ui_rendertex_build_test.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run the project
4. Observe the Build
Expected result: Canvas is rendered to the Render Texture
Actual result: Canvas is not rendered to the Render Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a2
- Reproducible on Mac and Windows Standalone
- Not reproducible in Editor
- Not reproducible when using two displays
- Only reproducible when Canvas' Render Mode is set to World Space and Camera's Target Display is other than 'Display 1'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"