Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
World scale of the child GameObject is not properly computed when parent GameObject has rotation applied
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open the scene provided
3. Drag and drop the object "CubeToMove" as a child of Cylinder
Expected result: "CubeToMove" GameObject world scale stays the same.
Actual result: The world scale of the GameObject is stretched in the Z axis.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
1. If you do the same operation without rotation, the cube keeps it's world scale as expected.
2. If you repeat step 3 (unparent "CubeToMove" from "Cylinder" and then parent it again) " CubeToMove" GameObject keeps expanding. (Video 2 attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project