Search Issue Tracker
Workspace settings are not saved when using Visual Studio Code in Unity
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools and change "External Script Editor" to "Visual Studio Code"
3. Create two new scripts
4. Open them both with VSCode editor in Unity (they should remain on the tabs of VSCode editor)
5. Close VSCode Editor and reopen one of the scripts
Expected result: when closing VScode editor in Unity, the opened scripts remains on the tabs of VSCode editor
Actual result: closing VSCode editor and attempting to open a script via the Unity project folder will open a new workspace.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project