Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.0
[WinRT] Serialization fails when inheriting from class with internal field that is defined in another assembly.
Script in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll:
public class BaseClass : MonoBehaviour
internal int m_Value = 0;
Script in Assembly-CSharp.dll:
public class DerivedClass : BaseClass
Before Start() is hit, deserialization will cause FieldAccessException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors