Search Issue Tracker
[Windwos Installer]: Release Unity version is installed into same folder in Registry
When Release Unity versions are installed, registry keys are located into HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unity Technologies\Installer\Unity folder. It does not look correct if several release versions are installed.
For non-release versions this folder looks like HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unity Technologies\Installer\Unity_A.B.CnX folder.
Steps to repro:
1. Install 2 release versions.
2. Look into HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unity Technologies\Installer\Unity.
Actual result: All keys are overwritten bu previous versions.
Expected result: Each Unity version should have its folder in registry.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction