Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[WindowsMR] Failure to get rendering parameters for main camera when depth buffer sharing is enabled
1. Load attached repro project (ensure shared depth buffer is enabled)
2. connect to hololens remotely through holographic emulation window
3. enter play mode
Failed to get rendering parameters for main camera - view transforms may get out of sync! Error code: '0x80004002'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default