Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[WindowsMR] Failure to get rendering parameters for main camera when depth buffer sharing is enabled
1. Load attached repro project (ensure shared depth buffer is enabled)
2. connect to hololens remotely through holographic emulation window
3. enter play mode
Failed to get rendering parameters for main camera - view transforms may get out of sync! Error code: '0x80004002'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project