Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[WindowsMR] Failure to get rendering parameters for main camera when depth buffer sharing is enabled
1. Load attached repro project (ensure shared depth buffer is enabled)
2. connect to hololens remotely through holographic emulation window
3. enter play mode
Failed to get rendering parameters for main camera - view transforms may get out of sync! Error code: '0x80004002'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected