Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[WindowsMR] Failure to get rendering parameters for main camera when depth buffer sharing is enabled
1. Load attached repro project (ensure shared depth buffer is enabled)
2. connect to hololens remotely through holographic emulation window
3. enter play mode
Failed to get rendering parameters for main camera - view transforms may get out of sync! Error code: '0x80004002'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake