Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[WindowsMR] Failure to get rendering parameters for main camera when depth buffer sharing is enabled
1. Load attached repro project (ensure shared depth buffer is enabled)
2. connect to hololens remotely through holographic emulation window
3. enter play mode
Failed to get rendering parameters for main camera - view transforms may get out of sync! Error code: '0x80004002'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled