Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[WindowsMR][Emulation] Unable to disconnect remoting after connecting and entering play mode
1. What happened
Editor will prevent the user from disconnecting a remote connection to device after a connection has been established and Play Mode has been entered.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create blank project, connect to HoloLens with emulation tab, then try to disconnect after cycling play mode. The Disconnect button will be greyed out and unable to be pressed.
Restarting the Emulation window will allow you to select the button and disconnect will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)